- Johnny Cash, "Orange Blossom Special"
- Jo Dee Messina, "That's the Way". Life isn't simple, but you've got to roll with the punches!
- Bruce Cockburn, "Arrows of Light"
- Peter, Paul and Mary, "Because All Men are Brothers". An anthem of solidarity.
- Gloria Gaynor, "I Will Survive". What is it with all the '70s stuff coming up today?
- Leslie Fish, "PGP". A total nerd song.
- Collin Raye, "I Can Still Feel You". I like the video for this one.
- John Denver, "Today". Lovely and gentle.
- Peter, Paul and Mary. "500 Miles". Slow and very singable.
- Tim McGraw, "Angry All the Time". Haunting.
Friday, August 04, 2006
Friday Random 10
I'm moving, so there won't be any new posts for at least a week and a half. In the meantime, enjoy my blogroll -- there's lots of good stuff there.