Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday Random 10

I'm moving, so there won't be any new posts for at least a week and a half. In the meantime, enjoy my blogroll -- there's lots of good stuff there.
  • Johnny Cash, "Orange Blossom Special"
  • Jo Dee Messina, "That's the Way". Life isn't simple, but you've got to roll with the punches!
  • Bruce Cockburn, "Arrows of Light"
  • Peter, Paul and Mary, "Because All Men are Brothers". An anthem of solidarity.
  • Gloria Gaynor, "I Will Survive". What is it with all the '70s stuff coming up today?
  • Leslie Fish, "PGP". A total nerd song.
  • Collin Raye, "I Can Still Feel You". I like the video for this one.
  • John Denver, "Today". Lovely and gentle.
  • Peter, Paul and Mary. "500 Miles". Slow and very singable.
  • Tim McGraw, "Angry All the Time". Haunting.

No comments: